Face to face fundraising is one of the most successful forms of fundraising for charities. What is more engaging than having a face to face conversation with someone. Having a telephone call, a social media posting, television advert or mailing through your door is not anywhere near as engaging as a face to face conversation.
Why do our face to face fundraisers decide to do the job?
- I need money quickly – we can guarantee you a next day interview and to get started within 2-3 days in the job.
- I need to pay my rent and have money for the weekend – our staff all get paid every week.
- I want to meet new people and have fun – we have all sorts of people working for us. A lot of students, musicians, actors and just generally people that are articulate, engaging and love life.
- I want to do something meaningful – and this is your chance. Get paid and work on behalf of some brilliant charities. You will be assigned to one of our charities and build up a brilliant working knowledge and understanding of what they do. As a fundraiser you will raise thousands of pounds for them and make people feel really great about themselves.
- I want to learn – our research has shown that this job equips people with some brilliant skills. Any successful person has strong communication skills, is articulate and can get on with people. Being a face to face fundraiser will do that and more.