Great opportunity to join the fundraising team at a specialist medical charity as a Direct Marketing Executive. This is an amazing organisation that has recently been voted as a finalist by the UK's leading publication for one of their direct marketing campaigns. Our client is looking for someone with a creative flair and an excellent track record of working with multiple direct marketing campaigns to increase engagement with supporters and maximise income.
The candidate for this Direct Marketing Executive role will:
- Research content and images for new appeals
- Plan and implement acquisition and retention campaigns
- Contribute to the development of a legacy marketing programme
- Support Direct Marketing Manager in management of campaign budgets and in identifying product development needs
- Review artwork and edit copy of appeals
The candidate for this Direct Marketing Executive must have:
- Strong project management and direct marketing experience - either in the commercial or charity sector
- Proven experience with online and email marketing
- Strong writing skills with ability to write creative briefs, newsletters and/or appeal letters.
- Experience managing external designers and print agencies
- Excellent social media skills (desirable)
- Experience using Raiser's Edge or a similar relational database (desirable)
Salary: £27, 000 - £30, 000
Closing date: Friday 20 July 2012
As part of our service at Flow Caritas we of course provide you with more information about the role and the organisation as well as pre-submission feedback advice on your CV and application.
For more information or to apply please click APPLY below.
Please contact the agent below: