- Job Type
- International Development
- Posted On
- Closing Date
Work for the British Red Cross in house fundraising team! Working directly for the British Red Cross you will be part of the LARGEST humanitarian movement on the planet – an opportunity not to be missed surely!
As a BRC fundraiser you can expect competitive rates of pay starting at £7.50ph plus 38 days of paid holiday each year, heaps of fun, be inspired by the people you work with and make lifelong friends along the way.
Fundraising at the BRC isn’t just a job, it’s a way of life, all members of the team are united by their passion for the charity and the satisfaction you get from changing lives everyday. We’re a motivated and enthusiastic team that strive to make a difference!
If the usual desk jobs and the 9-5 grind isn’t for you then maybe we are? As part of the in-house team fundraisers at the British Red Cross are encouraged to be creative, passionate, fun and inspiring. If this sounds like your kind of thing then let us know!
- Pay review conducted every three months and pay rises awarded subject to performance.
- Weekly pay plus bonus if you are hitting your targets.
- Welcome workshop and regular training updates.
- Holiday pay – for every hour you work we give you an extra £1 plus.
APPLY NOW FOR IMMEDIATE INTERVIEW!