- Job Type
- Human Resources
- Part Time
- Posted On
- Closing Date
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work as a Youth Volunteering Leader within the youth engagement team of one of the UK’s largest environmental charities. In this rewarding role you will work intensively with a small group of NEET young people who are on a 6 month voluntary programme aimed at providing them with experience, skills and the ability to progress.
Your responsibilities will include managing a budget, supervising 8-10 young people on a variety of practical activities such as hedge-laying and planting vegetation, and also encouraging the volunteers to think about their future whilst working with them on their CVs and qualifications.
Successful applicants must:
- Have proven experience of working with and motivating young people or other hard-to-reach groups
- Have experience of conservation work
- Possess a full, clean driving license and access to a car
- Have experience of volunteering- either within a professional capacity or as a volunteer
- Be PC literate and be capable of using social media sites
- Hold a current CRB or be willing to undertake at earliest opportunity.
- Have a friendly, open and enthusiastic personal style, plus the ability to deal effectively with a wide range of internal and external contacts.
Salary: £20,000 pro rata + expenses
Contract: 6 months, beginning in September 2012
Location: Northwich & Winsford
Closing date: Monday 27th August 2012
NB: This is a Temporary role for 6 months, where the successful applicant will be working a 3 or 4 day week.
As part of our service at Flow Caritas we will of course provide you with more information about the role and the organisation as well as pre-submission feedback advice on your CV and application.
For more information or to apply please call Nicola or Olivia on 01612121588 or click APPLY below.