- Job Type
- Health, Medical
- Posted On
- Closing Date
My client, a unique national research charity, is looking for a Trust Fundraising Manager to join their team. This is a dynamic, forward-focused organisation that allows a lot of freedom to be creative. Because of the unique aim, you feel like you are making a valued contribution no matter how small.
The Chief Exec and Research Director are very engaged and the line manager enthusiastically said "I have never worked anywhere else like this before."
Hours of work: Full-time (part-time working negotiable with pro-rata salary and some home working negotiable)
My client is looking for a Trust Fundraiser who has significant experience:
- in successful trust or statutory fundraising
- personally securing five or six figure donations
- successfully implementing creative trust fundraising strategies
- creating and managing project budgets
- identifying potential trust and statutory funders using a variety of methods
- using Raiser's Edge (desirable)
Salary: £31, 000 - £35, 000
Closing date: Friday 3 August 2012
If you or someone you know might be interested, please do get in touch. As part of our service at Flow Caritas we of course provide you with more information about the role and the organisation as well as pre-submission feedback advice on your CV and application.
For more information or to apply please click APPLY below.