- Job Type
- International Development
- Posted On
- Closing Date
Do you want to work for an international welfare charity, operating in a number of developing countries? We have a fantastic opportunity for a Major Donor Officer to join a dynamic major gifts team. My client is looking for a confident, motivated individual with strong relationship-building skills.
This Major Donor Officer will be responsible for:
-cultivating long-term, profitable relations with major and middle value donors
- overseeing this income stream
-identifying and approaching new prospects
This Major Donor Officer must have experience:
- achieving fundraising targets with middle or major donor fundraising
- producing written reports and proposals, both formal and informal with quantitative and qualitative information
- building one to one relationships, with donors and suppliers
- understanding the motivations and needs of individual major donors
- setting up project plans and monitoring progress
- following up fundraising leads and maintaining accurate donor records
Salary: £29, 000 - £32, 000
Closing date: Thursday 9 August 2012
As part of our service at Flow Caritas we of course provide you with more information about the role and the organisation as well as pre-submission feedback advice on your CV and application.
For more information or to apply, please click APPLY below.