- Job Type
- Posted On
- Closing Date
Shelter believe that everybody deserves a stable living environment. The charity provide free, confidential advice helping people find and keep a home. Shelter also provide support to vulnerable people at threat from losing their homes.
Working as part of a team, your job will be to go to different residential areas each day, knocking on doors. Your goal is to inspire commitment to the cause, acquiring regular monthly direct-debit donations to the charity, which will help to get vulnerable people off the street and keep a roof over their heads this year!
- Mon-Fri 3pm-9pm
- £8.50-£11ph (£255-£330 pw) plus incentives
- Paid holiday pay plus additional benefits after 3 months ( 38 days holiday)
- Excellent Team Leader development
- Paid training directly from the charity
- Paid weekly (Thursdays- just in time for the weekend!)
- Extra 1.5 hrs per week paid to cover your travel expenses
- DO YOU DRIVE? CAR HIRE OR MILAGE PROVIDED
- Earn holiday pay every hour that you work
- Different areas around Leeds
- Fantastic, sociable and fun team atmosphere
- GET PAID TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
Fantastic career progresion opportunities to Team Leader and other management or office-based roles.
If you are determined, self-motivated, committed and really believe in the fantastic value of charity then APPLY NOW- we’re hiring new staff THIS WEEK!
NB: All applicants must be over the age of 18 and you must be fine with knocking on doors.
APPLY NOW FOR IMMEDIATE INTERVIEW!