- Job Type
- Health, Medical
- Posted On
- Closing Date
Our client, a national health charity, is looking for a Corporate Partnerships Fundraiser to join their team at an exciting time. There has recently been a big refresh of the charity brand and it really punches above its weight in reputation.
This Corporate Partnerships Fundraiser will:
- Manage current relationships with corporates
- Lead on increasing the already successful payroll giving programme
- Research and find potential new corporates
- Be responsible for the corporate fundraising programme including strategic partnerships, charity of the year and gifts in kind
This Corporate Partnerships Fundraiser must:
- Have a solid background in corporate fundraising
- Be comfortable working for a small organisation and getting really involved in account management and business development
Salary: £25, 000 - £27, 000
Closing date: asap - reviewing applicants on a rolling basis
As part of our service at Flow Caritas we of course provide you with more information about the role and the organisation as well as pre-submission feedback advice on your CV and writing a winning application.
For more information or to apply, please click APPLY below.