- Job Type
- Health, Medical
- Posted On
- Closing Date
Our client, a national health charity, is looking for a Trust and Statutory Fundraising Manager to join their team at an exciting time. There has recently been a big refresh of the charity brand and it really punches above its weight in reputation.
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to make your mark on a small charity that has a tangible cause from a fundraising perspective.
Part-time home working will be considered.
This Trust and Statutory Fundraising Manager will:
- manage relationships with charitable trusts and statutory funders
- cultivate and develop new relationships to secure funding
- take the lead on applying to statutory funders
This Trust and Statutory Fundraising Manager must:
- have a proven track record building long-term relationships with funders
- significant experience securing funds from trusts and/or statutory bodies
- be comfortable working in a small team
- think strategically and creatively to secure funding for projects and report back about the charity's work
Salary: £30, 000 - £32, 000
Closing date: asap - reviewing applicants on a rolling basis
As part of our service at Flow Caritas we of course provide you with more information about the role and the organisation as well as pre-submission feedback advice on your CV and writing a winning application.
For more information or to apply, please click APPLY below.