- Job Type
- Posted On
- Closing Date
We are looking for a highly organised fundraiser with excellent communication skills to join a household name charity as a Senior Events Officer. This is an exciting time to join a dynamic, newly formed supporter fundraising team working specifically on running and challenge events.
This Senior Events Officer will:
- be responsible for the co-ordination and management of allocated events including logistics, marketing, delivery and evaluation,
- manage relationships with internal contacts, external suppliers, event providers and participants
- work closely with the Press and PR team to maximise media coverage
This Senior Events Officer must have proven experience with:
- events/marketing in a charity or arts/educational setting
- research, budget management and project planning
- line management (desirable)
It's a great time to join this charity, when they are really on the up in all their fundraising. All the candidates we have placed there comment on how friendly the fundraising team is. Also, their office is based less than one minute walk from the station and surrounded by lots of shops and restaurants!
Salary: £24, 500 - £29, 000
Closing date: Monday 13 August 2012
As part of our service at Flow Caritas we of course provide you with more information about the role and the organisation as well as pre-submission feedback advice on your CV and writing a winning application.
For more information or to apply please click APPLY below.