- Job Type
- Posted On
- Closing Date
A great opportunity to use your motivational leadership skills at a conservation charity as a Supporter Relations Team Leader.
This Supporter Relations Team Leader will have proven experience:
- leading a team
- working in a call centre within the charity sector
- meeting targets and SLAs
- using a relational database (ThankQ desirable)
This Supporter Relations Team Leader will be responsible for:
- managing the supporter relations team
- implementing change when required to meet customer service standards
- analysing team statistics
- liaising with manager to implement SLAs
Closing date: Tuesday 21 August 2012
Salary: circa £23, 000
As part of our service at Flow Caritas we of course provide you with more information about the role and the organisation as well as pre-submission feedback advice on your CV and writing a winning application.
For more information or to apply please click APPLY below.