We need an experienced leader who will work with the CEO to implement a new strategy for income generation for the Charity. As a key member of the Senior Management Team (joining the current 5 members) the successful candidate will lead an energetic and ambitious team of income generation staff and wider staff to reach an ambitious growth target for the charity by 2020. Due to the exciting and multiple outcomes of the Dame Kelly Holmes Trust you must be creative and entrepreneurial, not afraid of new thinking. Experience of social investment, licensing and franchising would be beneficial.
Salary: c. £65,000 pa (depending on experience)
Accountable to: Chief Executive
Full-time: 37.5 hours per week
Accountable for: Income Generation Team
Location: London Office
- Develop, manage and oversee a competitive portfolio of income generation activities, including individual giving, corporate partnerships, events and challenges, trusts and foundations, legacies and public funding (local, regional and national)
- Implement, review and grow the Trust’s income generation strategy with a view to developing and executing sustainable new revenue streams aimed at growing the charities income to £8m by 2020.
- Lead and develop the income generation team focused on delivering performance targets included in Trust’s strategy, business plans and budgets.
- Actively build new relationships with potential new high value supporters, sponsors and other partners – using demonstrable ambassadorial skills, tact and diplomacy, when representing the charity at the highest levels.
- Support the Chief Executive in promoting the charity to generate new income streams and retain strong long term partnerships.
- Implement the Trusts income generation strategy that will meet the current and future needs of the charity. The strategy is to maintain and substantially increase the annual income over the next 3-5 years with a balance of public funding and voluntary income.
- Initiate and develop effective and beneficial relationships with existing and new donors, corporate partners and other potential supporters. Responsibilities also include pitching Charity of the Year and working with the Corporate Fundraiser to put together proposals for funding.
- Oversee and ensure the delivery of a calendar of fundraising events utilising both national and local partnerships across the UK
- To manage a programme of HNWI (newly formed Presidents Club) and to work to recruit more donors to the charity.
- Implement a programme of fundraising which aims to generate unrestricted income.
- Report regularly to the CEO on progress against objectives and targets. To contribute to meetings with the Board of Trustees as requested and prepare monthly and quarterly reports for monitoring.
- Represent the Trust at internal and external events.
- Ensure that appropriate and timely feedback and reports are provided to external trusts and other funding bodies as a result of successful applications
Please contact Rory White or Pedro Tsiamas on 020 7089 2644 or email us now.